Hospital Grand Rounds are held weekly with videoconferencing to external sites.
Accredited Training Courses
Western Health also offers opportunities for the junior doctors to complete the following accredited courses.
- BASIC (Basic Assessment and Support in Intensive Care)
- ALS (Advanced Life Support) 1 & 2
- PLS (Paediatric Life Support)
- NeoResus (Neonatal Resuscitation Training)
- GRIPS (Group Response to Illness in Paediatric Simulation)
- Women’s Health Certificate
- Diploma of Obstetrics
- PROMPT (Practical Obstetric Multi-Professional Training)